Sunday, January 2, 2011


Hey My name is you won't remember , wait till december haha okayy funnehhh! okay long time no see huh ? okay so hello! hehe btw happy new year you alls :) hehe okay tmrw i kena woke up early in the morning haha why ? u ask me why ? haaaaaaaa -___- i have to buy my school booooks mannn! yaaa so what kalau aku lmbt belii , hehe cause today oni i sampai jb kan :) Kayy serious ehh im so tired and and tired! TIRED is the best word for now -___- hehe okay



Hhaa im fourteeeeeen babes! woahhhh haha and and takutnyaaaaaaaaaaaa , which class i will masuk haaaaaaaa ? im so nervous *___* kay this year imma seniourr , haha don't be scared , chill i won't biteee! hahah be naicee to me and i'll be nice to youu :) hikhik okayy ? Hehe SETTT! Okay i'll upload all my pictures later kayy ? i have no time -___- mum's ask me to go to sleep! becauseee hurghhhh u all know why , besok sekolahh -___- ZZZzzzZZZZ! hehe okayy


Byee byee you alls :) hehe enjoy your first day at schoool tmrw bebehhhh!


XOXO; Marissa :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment