Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stay Coooool :)


KRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



Haha okay , this might be my last post for today :) see you on friday mayb ? haha okay don't worry i will update my blog okay ? thank you for reading , thank you for following my blog and thank you again :) hehe this tuesday is my march exam , and its the first exam of the year! wish me luck okay ? prays for me , so that i can get flying colours okay ? hehe thanks!

mummy ahhhh , takecare have a rest okay ? get well sooooon! and don't drink ice water kay ? i loveyou mummy :) takecareeeeee!


Kakak hehe gooodluck in your exams okay ? do your best! hehe kay , study smart! hehe , after this we all watch movies okay ? hehe coool!


Dear dello , aqilah , athirah , sheena , veena , yuwita , aufa , anitha and all my friends gooodluck bebehh! hehe takecare okay :)




Hehe damn it! i want to play my guitar , haizzz but ..... yaaa i have to study kan ? haa later laaa cuti kann one weeek ? hha naiceee! hehe okay thats all byee byee see you later kay ? hehe do takecare of yourself , i love you all :) hehe


Peaceeee :B
Love Marissa Roselee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment