Sunday, April 24, 2011


I Have Temporarily deactivated my facebook accounts , tired laa wehh! Malasssss , let me focus on my study dulu kay ? i don't want facebook to rule my life . I Will be back thats for sure , so get ready! so find me at twitter kay ? hehe siapa takda twitter apa lagi ? go and buat laaaa! hehe so wanna know more about me , hehe check out my blog kay ? i will update my blog often okay ? get it babe ? haha so don't cry if you can't find me on faceboook kay ? just coooool! hehe twitter kay :) malas nak layan facebook lagii! sakitkan hati jee zzzz -,-


So right now , this moment i am so scared laaaaa haaaa sangat takut , wish me luck kay ? go SETAAAA! haha , so come on support us at KBS kay ? haha kdah byee see ya next weekends kay ? takecare thank you for reading :) byee iloveyouuuuuuuu all :)



Love Marissaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :B

No comments:

Post a Comment